Contributed by Emiliene Alemkeng
As a blogger, we are often faced with blog post limitations. This is simply because we can’t remember everything so we just need some guidelines that will help us create our own ideas and not just plagiarise other people’s ideas. Below is a list of 32 blog post ideas that will build and pull traffic to your blog.
- Food conservation
- Various diets for different occasions (parties, business dinners, romantic diners etc)
- Nutritive meals for different age groups ( Babies, kids, teenagers adults)
- Coffee or tea, When, and why?
- Feeding counselling
- Weight loose nutritional tips
- Before and after exercise diets
- Weight loose lifestyle
- Weight gaining lifestyle
- Burn fat diets
- Healthy living tips
- Why should we live a healthy life?
- Effects of unhealthy living
- List of foods with excess calories
- List of foods with less calories
- Nutritional tips for athletes or body builders
- Grain foods and digestion issues
- Good kitchen hygiene
- List of the first five food and nutrition bloggers and why?
- List of the worse five food and nutrition bloggers and why?
- How to start a food and nutrition blog
- How to make money through food and nutrition blog
- Tips on naming a food and nutrition blog
- Your inspirations as a food and nutrition blogger
- Your challenges as a food and nutrition blogger
- How you manage your food and nutrition blog
- How you advertise your food and nutrition blog
- Food and nutrition targeted audience
- Ask a question for your audience to reply ( This helps you create a better relationship with your followers)
- Throw a comic meme for your audience
- Your blogging routine ( Be realistic, remember no one is perfect)
The above will guide you make your blog post. While reading, be open minded and expatiate the topics to many other ideas. Your opinions and demands are welcomed in the comment section below. Also subscribes for more.
Edited by Nicholine Akou